Sunday, 27 April 2008

a for assignments

.. which i struggle to do a good job on time. the introductory microeconomics assignment i handed up today was shit. i wonder what possessed me to drop it into the box so friggin' early!! and what possessed me to write the entire assignment in essay form instead of labeling them-- i mean, i usually adore labels and go around asking lecturers if i can label my essays!

what is wrong with me?!

duh, on to happier memories. monash street carnival marks my first taste of uni activity. my high school friends were shocked at the size of the carnival-- it was tiny compared to our high school's. read: lousy.

somehow we still managed to hang there for nearly 5hours-- eating sugary calorie-laden food on-and-off, watching the.. what's an apt adjective?.. weird performances, looking around and only noticing the skinny, pretty girls.

they say i've lost weight, and asked how i did it. i'm not sure, but having an easily irritated tummy helps. i'm trying to create a calorie deficit, too, which translates into me having this 15-minute struggle daily during lunch, debating whether i'm truly hungry. i felt ridiculous last friday as i paced to-and-fro the cafeteria and the bench i was reading on, wondering if i'm hungry enough to eat. i mean, i feel hungry, but the hunger switches to this bloated nausea when i enter the cafeteria. apani?

haha i was light enough for shahid to lift me and dunk me into this big bucket of water, about 5 feet tall, at the carnival. which meant i was wet when suat yee dragged me to take photos with bus company, a local band which had won the battle of the band last year.

we were leading the keyboardist eugene to the tent to take photos when i saw this guy who resembled the lead from summer without love, sitting on a chair and strumming his guitar. walau-eh, looks like a korean, small single-lidded eyes and this drug addict look (all my exes look like there's something wrong with them), so my style!

of course, i dragged suat yee back to the tent to take photos with him-- turned out he's the lead of bus co, named samuel oh, a good christian boy. of course, we knew nothing about the band then, just see lengzai--> take photo with lengzai. i did my own research.

my crazy friends asked me to talk to him but too nervous la, my don't-care-about-rep days are over.

why are all the hot guys religious? thanking God for giving them hot looks?

anyway lots of people have been nice to me lately, so when i saw this hand-phone in the ladies, i did the right thing and returned it, as
  1. good karma etc., and
  2. it was this ancient k700i, which i'll probably have to pay someone to take it
argh feel hungry but it'll probably pass after i go downstairs. i despise assignments!

No comments: