Wednesday, 25 June 2008

jolly noon

kent asked how i was today

am i still in a good mood like yesterday?

hell yeah! though the day didn't start off well

and it's still gonna be crap if mum starts talking to me

i stand her better when i'm giddy with caffeine

-

i'd planned to have lunch and perhaps catch a movie with a friend

and mum was kind enough to sponsor a $50 dome voucher

but of course there is no such thing as a free lunch

she spent the morning talking about this and that [the tasks that me and my friend were to carry out] but getting nothing across

i swear, she just keeps teaching me how to get to somewhere i know how to get to

then she stops and decides that she doesn't need my help in that matter

after a milisecond she changes her mind

and we start the road directions all over again

and after all that crap she scolds me for wasting her entire morning

wtf!!! i kept telling her i knew how to drive to a particular place [and she knew i knew, because that's the road i take to get fann's butt to school!] but she insisted upon dissecting every detail

when my friend came to pick me up she put him through the same ordeal

he nearly went nuts but kept his cool

because we can't all be pissed at the same time

-

however, his impatience started surfacing when we couldn't find the bloody menara olympia where i had to hop off to help dad get a cheque

and i started feeling guilty

the free dome meal he's gonna be treated to soon isn't really a compensation as he'd already spent quite some moolah on me when i was broke

-

in the end i paid for everything!-- movie, lunch, donuts, tea

i'm loving dome more and more though the price is outrageous

i discovered my fave drink there-- all hail the espreski kids- fluffy koala!
blended with dairy milk chocolate koalas, filled with rich caramel, dusted with chocolate and topped with an extra chocolate koala

it makes me drool just reading the description from the site

it costs $13-- i feel evil just thinking about myself being so frivolous with my parents' hard-earned money

but it's really yummy, not too sweet

-

i actually ate fries today too

kent would be proud

i used to be anti fries ever since sohfong told me they do the same damage to our body as a cigarette, ie. 4 fries = 1 ciggie

but they were so delicious i couldn't resist them today!

-

i've found out that i've a bigger appetite than most people

most of the people i know feel bloated after eating the same meal which just leaves me feeling satisfied

argh

-

why is it whenever i go out with this friend, it is a time when i'm running out of pantiliners/ deodorant/ razor blades?!!!

it felt weird standing at the women's toiletries aisle, hugging a discount double pack of carefree's whilst discussing which the best anti pespirant is with him

-

watched get smart

my bro says it didn't live up to his expectations

but it's still ok in my opinion, albeit a bit over-the-top + cheesy

i used to adore watching cine-ad

maybe i'm abnormal from not watching tv at home

nyah nyah

-

after movie we went to mamak

i wanted to eat roti bom but i'd bought big apple donuts

so we drank lemon tea and ate sinful donuts

i love donuts

i'm doing so many things i love today

i don't dare voice my pleasure aloud

i may jinx myself

so i smile a lot and type this long boring entry and sms kent

-

after i got home i walked coco for 50min

and 1 minute my friend was suggesting that we should walk coco together sometime

and the next he was asking me to be his girlfriend!

duh

little brother asked me, 'do taiwanese girls really woo their boyfriends via love letters?' whilst he was flipping through my nana some time ago

i'd replied that i wasn't sure as
i'm not an under-18 taiwanese chick [the target readers for nana]

and i admitted that nobody has been chasing me since march so i wouldn't know how modern courtship occurs

he laughed at me the same way he laughed at me when he discovered my cup size

but now i know

haha i should share my newfound knowledge with him but we're fighting [i'm hogging the comp to type this, he wants to read about his game online]

-

anyway i wanted to let him down nicely

so i asked yang, my male dictionary, for advice [of course i didn't drop names]

the funny guy sms-ed me a model answer

you're a nice guy but i think we're more suitable as friends
'appreciate the girls who like you' [optional]


i'm getting wiser? naw, doubt these are considered wisdom

i used to like this friend

too bad i don't like him now

No comments: