Tuesday, 1 July 2008

klutz driver

1 jul 08 [tue]

wtf

2 car accidents in 4 months to my 5-month-old car

before my bumper is fixed, i managed to hit a lorry and ruin the front

hell, i thought i was gonna die

-

fate nia

try as i might, i can't pinpoint the exact reason why i can't find the brake at the crucial moment

i always manage to create accidents when i'm at 10km/h

i mean, i wasn't even stepping on the gas at all!

my foot just couldn't find the brake pedal

-

later, eunice said, 'you do know you can pull the hand brake, don't you?'

that totally escaped me

-

what the hell la

eunice says i should go pray

1 fortnight of holidays sans car

parents forking out moolah

i may as well die

i'm the worst driver i know

i hate driving

-

especially in subang

with crazy drivers rushing to be reincarnated or something

f*ck them all

myself most of all

-

well, at least the shell owner gave me a complimentary bottle of h2o

i nearly fainted

and mum bought me a wall's cornetto chocoluv

she has a thing for buying ice-cream at petrol kiosks' convenience stores

No comments: