Friday, 10 April 2009

reality

v. pissed at self for leaving beloved pencil case in shuttle bus yesterday!

to an outsider it may be losing a bunch of cheap, old, dirty-looking stationery, but to me it's like losing my 'tools of intellect'. or something. most possibly or sth.

the item i miss most is my scissors. many people think it's weird to carry a pair of scissors in my bag, with my lip balm, comb, mirror and eye drops.. but i need my scissors to cut open packets of candies and other snacks

i'm the type of person who sucks at tearing open packets with bare hands

grr!

plus, i miss my mechanical pencil and eraser too!

i'm neurotic and v. particular about my notes and scribbles-- must be neat with no mistakes, so obviously am no pen fan

must must must get ass to fountain gate tomorrow to buy these 3 emergency items.. and maybe a pair of knit boots too

;;;;;

parents coming down under this year end?!! may be going gold coast?!!!

after i'd booked gold coast trip?!!!

aiyo.. whatever i'm going to enjoy my trip as much as i can. don't think it'll be a difficult task

i was in a sunny / bubbly mood til dad's email which reminded me that i'll be in msia this time next year if i don't keep my grades up

by that i assume he means a 70% average, which i haven't seen since i was 13 and skinny

i miss coco, but not so much that i want to return!

must focus on maintaining assignment standards after gold coast!

;;;;;

what does it mean when a guy calls you but he's obviously distracted?

lj did that and i was like, 'you can call next time..' [i didn't know what to talk about with him and i wanted to continue facebook-ing or whatever v. constructive activity i was involved in at the moment]

but he just wanted to stay on the line

if i were the heroine of a movie / book it'd be because he was trying to shift my attention from my bank account [because he's shuttling my money into his account ala deception]

but this is real life, and i think it's weird

always calls but when i see him we hardly talk

whatever lah.. will continue what suat yee describes as cds-free sorry existence


cds = clubs. drinks. sex.

s
uat yee is the epitome of growing up well

i should be growing up like that! minus the piercing

look at her before photo--

i look better then than i did now-- reverse growing up ooh

will go gym now

No comments: