Tuesday, 26 May 2009

cyber stalking

on sunday i baked a batch of double choc chip cookies and invited sue han over to try them out. they could be better.


it looks like crap but it wasn't too bad

afterwards we sat in front of my computer and cyber stalked various people. i showed off my hot friends in Malaysia and she's ooh-ed and aah-ed appropriately. grr i miss my hot friends. clubbing is fun when your friends are gorgeous.

then we pored obsessively over the photos of various ravishing girls. cyber stalking is fun! you can draw inspiration from beautiful girls-- the way they dress, how skinny they are..

cyber stalking your crush is even more fun, though i monitor my stalking in that area [read: no cyber stalking crushes] as i think the emotional effect is detrimental to my health.

ok, will go do something productive now.

No comments: