Wednesday, 3 June 2009

that time of the month. again

ooh i hate PMS. And I've been breaking so many of my own rules lately I don't feel like adding another to the list and complaining about my blues [or more aptly, reds] in public. So vent here.

I was so down I left Audrey's dinner party early. Was actually bored and emo whilst sitting cross-legged on the floor where we had a 'kids table'. During CNY or formal dinners the kids always had a separate table and it was pretty fun to be 'kids' again. Not sure if this is a Malaysian or Chinese thing. Left Audrey's apartment early. Grr I hate being antisocial.

As I lay on my bed at night I was overwhelmed with totally random thoughts of 'does mum love me?' I mean, of course I'd heard a thousand times that all parents love their offspring but I lay tossing and turning for a long time, turning the question over and over again in my mind. This is what happens when people have too much time on their hands, dad would say.

At midnight I gave up and downloaded and watched Cruel Intentions. Quite a shallow and stupid movie.

Why do we need to have PMS?! WHY?!

;;;;;

Whatevs, today is new. Jeez feeling a bit too cheery now wtf.

1 comment:

Denise said...

cruel intentions, I like this movie it's cool