Tuesday, 22 September 2009

500 days of summer


brandon heard it is good so we met up at chaddy this afternoon to watch it.

i didn't know joseph gordon-levitt is the male lead until i saw the poster at hoyts. i'd seen him in 10 things i hate about you -- v. cute character who learns french to get a girl. it's just me [i checked with my friends], but he looks v. chinese to me, which just adds to his charm.

he was a bit scrawny in 10 but he'd lengthened enough in 500. plus syaz just informed me he is captain cobra in gi joe! omo the good-looking soldier-turned-psycho.

obviously i'm semi-obsessed with jgl and this is fated to be one of those posts which will be incoherent.

;;;;;

it was kinda annoying how 500 kept flicking forwards and backwards, but at least the numbers provided kept me in the loop as to where we were. i liked it. enough to rant about it.

500 didn't live up to brandon's expectations but i loved it [minus the excessive time warp thingy] esp. the part where we were shown 2 scenarios at the same time-- expectations vs. reality. it made me a tad dizzy but it is genius!

i loved it. go watch it.

No comments: