Sunday, 20 December 2009

honey joys

ingredients:
90g butter or margarine
1/3 cup sugar
1 tbsp honey
4 cups cornflakes

method:
1. melt butter, sugar and honey together until frothy.
2. add cornflakes and mix well.
3. spoon into cup cake cases.
4. bake in slow oven, 150c for 10 minutes.

servings: approx. 24

;;;;;

found this stray recipe whilst unpacking my endless boxes. didn't wanna keep it so decided to save it on laptop.

finally finished unpacking, cleaning, vacuuming, spraying, wiping, arranging and rearranging all my stuff. well, almost. there's no space in my room for my old books and not enough clothes-hangers for my surprisingly complete collection of dresses and jackets, so some are still in boxes on the hallway.

now my new home feels like home, except for all the grime and dirt in public areas.

No comments: