Friday, 2 April 2010

bob

since when was being single at 21 a modern sin? fml!!

kena f by mum 24/7 since my return just because i don't have a boyfriend. fml!!

i lashed back by lopping off my long hair into a bob. i wanted to shave my head but even fann said that's too extreme. i know mum has always wanted me to have long hair because 70% of males prefer long-haired chicks from some odd rapunzel complex.

so now everything i do is so i can find a good boyfriend. wtf?! fml!!

i have to do well in uni because guys like smart chicks. i have to get skinny because guys prefer thin girls. i have to 'potray myself as being very able to look after people because guys like to be looked after instead of the other way around'. blah blah blah

;;;;;

it feels great to have short hair now (even if i'm a long hair type of girl) though i'm paying the mental price for it now-- this morning:

mum: i told u not to cut your hair. your hair is one of the rare parts of u which looks ok.

me: it was damaged beyond repair. it hurts to brush it.

mum: do u look prettier with short hair? if you're so pretty, why is nobody chasing you?

;;;;;

last time when people bought me flowers:

mum & dad: yer, these boys simply waste money, not boyfriend material.

mum: why they chase u? what do they see in u?

wtf?! fml. i m so effing mad!!

No comments: