Tuesday, 27 April 2010

modern medusa

i-touch, check. gross greasy scalp, check. wanting to kill gross greasy scalp, check.

today in one of my classes i had the misfortune of picking a seat behind a dude with oily hair who obviously do not have the habit of taking morning showers.

argh! it drove me crazy! every time i leaned forward to read my textbook i should smell this 2-day-old human odor. eww!

i sympathize with people with bo but this is unforgivable! i don't smell like roses, lavender, mango, sugar cane and vera wang princess naturally, but i put in a lot of effort to ensure i don't give off my natural aroma of sweat.

in the end i gave up and went outside the audi to play solitaire on my i-touch.

1 comment:

Denise said...

lol, i understand what ur saying!spray some perfume at ur seats, haha