Friday, 7 May 2010

calm magic

ukulele

had despicable financial management test today. don't wanna think about it. sprouted a zit on my cheek from the prep.

[actually it's my fault for procrastinating and chasing autumn concerto last weekend instead of revising. 3 whole days of sitting on my ass, alternating between autumn and friends and eating pizza 2 days in a row. still paying the price now with guilt and blubber on my cheeks.]

after the test i went to the library and who should i bump into at the stairs but kevin. i got to know kevin from a camping trip a month ago. he's very zen and artistic.. and he was strumming his ukulele. he appeared so serene that i couldn't resist stopping by, plonking my lv onto the floor [the second time since i got it] and sitting down beside him to hear him play.

it was very soothing just stoning there, and kevin always speaks quietly and slowly. he offered to teach me ukulele, and when he took out a battered diary with a wooden pencil tucked inside from his pocket, i was very amused. who still uses an actual pencil nowadays? and a knife-sharpened one to boot.

conclusion: it was a very relaxing 15 minutes

2 comments:

Bubu said...

I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

Thank you :). KISSES FROM SPAIN

•••HAVE A GREAT DAY•••

Bubu said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX