Monday, 31 January 2011

women: powered by hormones

sometimes when i'm pms-ing or menstruating i get angry or depressed with no particular trigger.

last week some idiot kept knocking on my door while i was peeing and in a sudden unexpected spurt of blind fury i punched the door so hard the toilet hushed for a few seconds.

and then when the stupid maybank staff couldn't help me with some problems [i HATE malaysian banking! and other crap such as having to reveal my religious beliefs for job applications. this is DISCRIMINATION!].. i shoved open a door so hard it crashed into the glass wall with the loudest bang and a group of diners stopped to stare.

;;;;;

so it was wise of me not to extend my working hours today as i was already finding myself feeling snappy at customers who order 'caramel'

'caramel what?! caramel latte, caramel frap, caramel cappuccino, caramel macchiato..?!'

or customers who answers 'yes' when i ask them 'hot/iced' or 'having here/takeaway'.

worse, customers who answers 'yes' when i ask 'hot?' then make a fuss at the expedition counter.

worst of all, customers who treat baristas like their personal slaves. every time i see these high-and-mighty punks i think, you guys have no class. my father is richer than you and even he doesn't treat people this way. i mean, requesting we bring the credit card receipt to your table for you to sign?! you just ordered one. single. tall. drink, woman!

;;;;;
just yesterday i lashed out at my friend because he kept asking me if i were sure that my friends are all earning at least rm2k.

'you certain they're not working for relatives?'

'ALL your friends?'

i just exploded like, I'M A GRADUATE, NOT AN IDIOT! I KNOW WHAT MY FRIENDS TELL ME! WHY IS IT SO FREAKING HARD TO BELIEVE?!

*deep breath* am gonna walk coco later and avoid people in general.

No comments: