Saturday, 19 February 2011

mist

yesterday was lam's farewell party at mist.

mist is a kids' joint.. many oddly-dressed teens there.

prefer zouk's older crowd and sophistication.

heaps of beautiful people there, though. more than zouk. maybe because of the younger crowd?

got happy after half a strong drink xdd

then my bro told me something funny haha.

'you're not 18!!' he accused as soon as he saw me.

hahahahahahahaha! such a baby, believed me when i said i'm 18.

;;;;;

something must be wrong with the air con on the dance floor, i was practically dripping in sweat, i wonder how people can tahan to dance with me!

what surprised me with their tahan-ness was my waterproof makeup!

next to wen qi i look like i'm bare faced!

see all my hair plastered to my head?

my foundation, concealer, blusher and powder all slid off.. must have gone through a packet of tissues last night [to soak up the sweat!!]

but walau my eyeliner and mascara still there!!

eyeliner a bit flaky but already quite fantastic seeing as my hair and my clothes were semi-soaked with perspiration.

clarins wonder perfect mascara, rm 82

am a fan of clarins and robinsons in general.

bought this last christmas and the sales girl was very friendly unlike a bitchy one from clinique metrojaya.

am still looking for the ultimate budge-proof eyeliner.

have tried kate liquid, m.a.c. gel [am a total m.a.c. whore], elianto, heavy rotation perfect liquid, cyber colors gel.. all failed the test of my oily eyelids.

forgot if i'd tried kiss me heroine make and if it's good. if i don't record something i 1000% sure forget.

i think kiss me heroine make mascara should be quite tahan also. cover girl lash blast s super tahan!! an aussie girl recommended it to me and it really stays on.

estee lauder, maybelline, silkygirl and majolica majorca lash gorgeous wing, meh.

;;;;;


aspri mera ke ya mas is my new on-repeat-mode song.

sung by agnes baltsa, got it from cyrano agency.

it means 'there will be better days even for us'.

beautiful!

No comments: