Friday, 25 February 2011

paper people

this has been the hardest week on my body so far.

sunday- fever, diarrhea 

monday- fever (recovering), nausea

tuesday- diarrhea, nausea

wednesday- diarrhea, nausea, slight cramp

thursday- diarrhea, slight cramp

what is this?!!

that's why i say health is always, always #1!! drink water, people!


still, managed to hang out with xian yesterday-- she'll be returning to peking on sunday so i couldn't cancel!

plus she is my best friend!

love her glasses! though she complains that her cheeks push against the bottom rims when she smiles.


she was obsessed with my hair band and took like a gazillion shots of it while we were eating at sushi zanmai.

;;;;;

yesterday amin commented that i smell nice.

just in case you didn't read that, I SMELL NICE!

I SMELL NICE I SMELL NICE I SMELL NICE I SMELL NICE I SMELL NICE I SMELL NICE I SMELL NICE I SMELL NICE I SMELL NICE I SMELL NICE I SMELL NICE I SMELL NICE

ever since i can remember, i'd wanted to be the girl who smells nice.

not the girl who doesn't smell like anything (which was me.. then).

unimportant life goal #37 achieved :)

;;;;;

talking about life goals, my accounting career is really..

i go to an interview.

the application form actually requires me to fill out my height and weight.

i'm applying to be an audit assistant not a bloody flight attendant!!!

then the interviewer asks, 'do you know about deferred tax?'

thinks, no; replies, 'yes.'

interviewer: can you tell me more about it?

thinks, crap; replies, 'well, it's when companies don't pay certain taxes for this year and only make payment next year.'

interviewer (surprised): next year?

thinks, i'm a bloody retard; replies, 'oops, next accounting period.'

interviewer: so why do they do that?

thinks, i have no idea and i'm gonna kill whoever told me what we learn in uni is useless; replies, 'i forgot.'

knows, am an idiot!!

No comments: