Thursday, 7 July 2011

ah~

what can i say..

you know how before something big happens, you always focus on the events beforehand?

i'll be flying after dinner with cousins.

i'll be flying after bbq with the sbux crazies XDD.

i'll be flying after lunch with Sau Yee.

i'll be flying after dinner with my Scout buddies.

i'll be flying after Jiun gives me homemade muffins.

i'll be flying after dinner with Sue Han.

i'll be flying after sleepover with my lovely patrol.

i'll be flying after lunch with Lun.

after the last lunch.. there was nothing between me and Sydney.

everything is 99% packed.  just have to chuck in my toiletries.

strangely emo. probably period hormones.

even if this is my second time jetting off for studies.. i actually find it harder.

when i saw mum digging through her archives of brand new household goods she bought from various sales of yester-years and happily giving me new handkerchiefs and towels (she has this concept that whenever we go abroad we must use new stuff).. got strangely teary.

shall stop this nonsense like right NOW

No comments: