Tuesday, 20 November 2012

summer

the good news is that my semester is officially over.

the bad news is i have no idea what i wrote for 3 hours in the exam room. i haven't stayed for the entire duration of an exam since i was 18! and that was because we weren't allowed to leave early!

but now my summer is here.. until i start summer school, anyway.

i'm still looking over all the RARE projects. i wanna do one instead of a conventional coursework unit as i definitely learn more doing real-life projects, but at the same time i suffer from nervous breakdowns prior to the field trip.

after sorting summer school out i can chill on my annual summer trip (Adelaide and Uluru this year!) before returning to work and study. i'm starting to worry about my stress levels. every time i rake my fingers through my hair, clumps fall out. it's freaky. everywhere in the apartment i see my hair on the floor. hair loss was never an issue for me, but now ..

anyway..


you wouldn't believe we are girls!

baked a berry pavlova for Ivan and Dai Dai's farewell party last Saturday, and the girls devoured it super fast haha. i myself only had a bite, so i can't tell you what it tasted like.


here's an extremely hurried snap before the girls attacked the pavlova.

so the secret to cooking popular food is.. to cook very little hahaha!

but seeing people eat food i cook happily feels great!

good night~

No comments: