Sunday, 10 November 2013

milestone, Chloé Love

for the first time in my life, i.. i.. i finished using the second bottle of the same perfume!!!

which means i actually used 2 50ml bottles of Chloé Love Eau Florale within a year! that has to be some kind of new record! 


actually perfume has the highest level of carcinogens amongst all beauty products, but i can't resist them. i can't stand people who smell bad. the bachelor-who-stays-in-his-room-all-the-time-with-door-closed is the worst. at least open your door and air your room!


Eau Florale is a 2012 limited edition, so my next Chloé perfume - which is already sitting under my bed, ready to be opened as soon as i finish all my other fragrances - will be the original Chloé Love, which smells like a richer version of Eau Florale, though it's still very subtle and mild.

also feeling very smug that i bought my 75ml Chloé Love for A$40! half the retail price in Malaysia for 50ml! i think perfumes are the secret cheapie that people can stock up on in Australia. i saw the sale at CFD (Cosmetics Fragrances Direct) online while i was still in KL, and asked my friend to buy it for me. sekali when she tested it she fell in love with it too and bought one for herself as well. that's how fabulous this perfume is! and how excellent my taste is. 


No comments: