Saturday, 22 March 2014

A Company Man, All Mothers Are Good

I'm not sure if I'm being a mother to them, let alone a good mother.

But you are a good mother. 

All mothers are good. 

I suppose.

It's a wonderful thing to have a mother.

Recent obsession is the incredibly handsome So Ji-Sub from A Company Man.





However I wouldn't necessarily recommend this film to non-K Pop-obsessed people, as I strongly suspect the main reason I love this movie so much is because So Ji-Sub is so hot in it, it's unreal. 

My favorite scene - apart from all the scenes where Hyeong-do looks breathtakingly appealing - is where Hyeong-do is having a beer with a single mother, and the mother is talking about how she becomes less sure of who she is supposed to be as life goes on.. and how she's not sure if she's being a good mother.

My parents sometimes doubt their parenting skills, so I was totally anticipating how Hyeong-do knew Mi-yeon was a good mother after meeting her twice, when I have been brought up by my parents for 25 years and am still not sure about anything at all.

All mothers are good.

Ah. Thought it was quite beautiful.

No comments: