Tuesday, 8 April 2014

((smoke

to prevent self from sliding down the slippery slopes of self-pity-self-hatred and general blues.. this is a sight which always makes me smile (for like a nanosecond before I become depressed again) -


my music stand. which is actually a drawer opened just so and propped up by my bottles of skincare behind.






because i have a low laughing point, which makes me easily amused, i always chuckle a bit when i practice, but then am reminded that only total losers cannot afford a room big enough to hold a stand at the ripe old age of 25 with 2 Master's degrees.

unemployment just went up 2% in Australia. (fact)

1 comment:

Serenely said...

What instrument are you playing at your music stand? How good it is that music still has the power to heal and rejuvenate the soul no matter where and how it is played :)