Friday, 25 April 2014

woman, aged 50






'I fell in love with this dress when I saw it in America. It didn't fit, but I loved it so much that I bought it for myself and vowed to wear it for my 50th birthday party, by hook or by crook!

And so.. I lost some weight and wore it to my 50th birthday party last week!'

Totally inspirational! What can I say.. she makes turning 50 sound so glamorous and fun! Something to be anticipated and celebrated.




Stockings with seams were the epitome of luxury, class and sophistication. Women who could not afford the real deal from department stores sometimes drew the lines on with pencils.

I actually have a pair of seamed stockings and I can safely say from personal experience that only the skinny can wear them without looking ridiculous.




Yes I am secretly in love with her. Such prettiness!




Miss Pin-Up Australia


No comments: