Friday, 20 June 2014

the zoos of singapore

Cleaning out my Dropbox today and happened upon these photos of my Singapore trip





Sometimes I think I am still young and plan my holidays with an ambitiousness bordering on plain crazy. My sis is just as bad - we planned to visit the 3 Singapore zoos - zoo, River Safari and Night Safari in one day.

I love zoos but even I was knackered at the end of the day and practically passed out on the Night Safari train.

Panda food!
Panda sleeping
White tiger. 太帅了
I haven't seen my cousins in years! Meipo grew up very prettily,走的是气质小清新路线-只是衣服不是。Whenever she has time she will have a nose in a book.

Elephant show!
I always have a bit of mixed feelings whenever I watch animal shows because of all the PETA campaigns appearing on my social media feeds.

But then I always think zoos can be a haven for these animals, which will be viciously hunted if left in the wild.





In the late afternoon we raised white flags and decided to return to our accommodation to rest before Night Safari.

Eunice and I decided to utilize rest time to enjoy a nice Japanese dinner. (Bad idea, should have showered and slept instead.)

This is why I don't like Real Life. Photo looks much better!

This dessert is like drinking liquid sugar, and that's coming from a person who has a high tolerance for sweetness.

Kill us already!
Here's us wishing for death after the Night Safari.

Lesson learned: no more 3 zoos in a day.


No comments: