Sunday, 30 November 2014

美梦儿

recently i am feeling much calmer. dear K rang me a month ago and asked me how i was. i said, 'nobody can be happy all the time.' and she said i should be aiming for calm. so calm it is, and maybe it's the immersion in non-Murakami books, but i have been feeling a lot less crazy.

(effing Murakami! 读一次就发一次噩梦!真的是跟我过不去!)

可以顺便离题一下记载我近日(夜)的美梦吗?当然可以,因为这是我的日记啊哈哈哈!

美梦1
梦到我是电影明星,与 Hugh Jackman 一起拍戏,而且还遇见他太太。但梦里的 Debbie 好年轻啊!好像跟我平岁一样!

美梦2
In this dream I was at ahma's getting ready. wearing a white dress. then i realised, OMG I'm getting married! to whom? actually i was also pretty confused in my dream.

then i saw my high school junior and asked him, omg i can't be marrying you, right?

he rolled his eyes and my husband showed up.

i can't remember but he probably wasn't - it was a good dream, remember? i think he looked like a cross between Sean O'Pry and a Chinese. (Blank Space 看太多次的副作用。)

美梦3
哈哈这场梦超莫名其妙!竟然梦见 unicorn! yes, a big white dreamy unicorn on a vast green field! 然后看到 unicorn 超 high,觉得自己 lucky (my luck is returning, oh yeah!),然后一直想怎么可以把 unicorn 带回家养?

脑袋没一天是在想正经事,有时受不了我自己。

连续三天(晚)的美梦,开心死我了!以后心情烂时可以拿这篇出来重温,取暖嘿嘿嘿。你没见过 unicorn,不懂那种喜悦!

啦啦啦晚安,祝大家有个美好的下周!

No comments: