Monday, 10 November 2014

Gore Cove Track

to make up for a Saturday spent lazing at home, my Sunday was nonstop on the move -

7am - woke naturally and decided to explore the neighbourhood

and it was then i stumbled upon the Gore Cove Track.


walking around my neighbourhood is an awesome thing to do.


i went for a little bush walk ..


so green and peaceful.. and it also reminds me of my parents, who love hiking.

i walked until i came to a fork in the path..

Two roads diverged in a green wood
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then.. I gostan-ed.
Because I didn't want to get lost in the woods
By my lonesome
With nothing but a key and a mobile phone
I thought of a Stephen King novel
Where people got lost in the woods
I don't want to suffer the same fate
Yes I know it is fiction.

Night.

No comments: