Saturday, 14 February 2015

cate blanchett


It's my first time in a virtual waiting room.

Basically it's a webpage which keeps counting down and refreshing itself.

I can only say.. it's not easy to see Cate Blanchett in person.

I was trying to get ticket (singular, am going alone because I would rather go alone than have people show up late #持续记仇ing) to The Present, a Chekhov play starring Cate Blanchett! and Richard Roxburgh - whom I have a mini crush on!

Chekhov I have only heard of from Murakami's brief discussion of Chekhov's gun theory in 1Q84. Admittedly I myself interpret it a little differently. I'm more like, if I buy chocolates I will eat them. If I buy cigarettes I will smoke them. Because of Chekhov's gun theory. #自己乱来一通

Whatever, a bit excited + apprehensive at the same time because I haven't been out myself for ages. I can't remember the last time I hung out by myself, barring exercise - and even that I tend to do as a group now.

Oh well.

Cate 好美((晕

Andrew Upton and Cate Blanchett
(Andrew Upton is directing.)

No comments: