Sunday, 19 April 2015

Agent Smith

But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery.



I love Agent Smith. It's funny, because I was all about Neo until this scene, which reminded me of.. Didion. We tell ourselves stories in order to live. 

(Plus no matter how violent Smith is, I keep thinking, That's Hugo Weaving and he's in Sydney right now!)

'Can you tell me what it is?'

'Why, Mr Anderson, why? Why? Why do you persist?' (And no, I don't particularly love these 2 lines, I'm just typing whatever.)

Big hearts fluttering all around me.

Smith would hate it.

Anyway I felt a surge of affection for Sydney because most of The Matrix trilogy was filmed here!

It's kinda amazing watching train stations I actually use onscreen! In such awesome scenes!




I still can't tell whether this is St James or Museum, but I personally find that both stations give off similar haunted vibes. They are both this dingy IRL. 

(Note: Wikipedia says it's St James.)

But of course now I can't look at the stations the same way again. 

Next time I see them, in my eyes they're gonna be sparkling with star power!
#明明离拍摄隔了10年

Beh tahan myself.

Night.

No comments: